Online Booking System
Welcome to the new Solent NHS online booking system.
During the trial period, patients will only be able to book routine appointments online for St Mary’s Hospital, Portsmouth, Gosport War Memorial Hospital and Fareham Health Centre subject to availability.
When to book online
Fareham Health Centre
- Monday clinic: Book online from 9:00am every Thursday for an appointment on the following Monday
- Wednesday clinic: Book online from 12:00pm every Wednesday for a same day appointment
- Friday clinic: Book online from 9:00am every Wednesday for an appointment on Friday
Gosport War Memorial Hospital
- Tuesday clinic: Book online from 9:00am every Tuesday for a same day appointment
- Thursday clinic: Book online from 9:00am every Tuesday for an appointment on Thursday
St Mary's Hospital, Portsmouth
- Book online from 8:00am everyday for an appointment 48 hours in advance. For example, book from 8:00am Monday for an appointment on Wednesday.
- No same day appointments available at this clinic.
If you require an appointment at any other clinic or are experiencing any difficulty in booking online, please call 0300 300 2016, open 7 days a week 8:00am to 8:00pm.
If you have had sex with someone without a condom in the last 72 hours (3 days), who you know has HIV or think may have HIV, please do not use the online booking system but call 0300 300 2016 to speak to a clinician, Monday to Thursday from 8:30am to 5:00pm or Friday from 8:30am to 4:00pm.
There is a treatment called PEP (Post Exposure Prophylaxis) that may reduce your chances of getting HIV if started within 3 days (72 hours) of being exposed.
Further information about PEP can be found on the NHS Choices website.