Online Booking System
Welcome to the new Solent NHS online booking system.
Some services offer same day appointments (SDA) and some offer appointments 48 hours in advance or both.
Same day appointments are bookable from 9:00am, and all available appointment slots will be shown during the booking process.
For information about clinic times please use the clinic finder.
We offer online booking of routine appointments at the following clinics:
- Aldershot Centre for Health (SDA)
- Andover Health Centre
- Bordon, Chase Community Hospital
- Crown Heights, Basingstoke
- Eastleigh Health Centre
- Fareham Health Centre (SDA)
- Gosport War Memorial Hospital (SDA)
- St Marys Community Hospital, Portsmouth
- Winchester, St Clements Surgery
The following clinics will be available to book online from Monday 26th June 2017
- Royal South Hants Hospital, Southampton (SDA)
- Bitterne Health Centre, Southampton
- Hythe, Waterside Health Centre, Southampton
If you require an appointment at any other clinic or are experiencing any difficulty in booking online, please call 0300 300 2016, open 7 days a week 8:00am to 8:00pm.
If you have had sex with someone without a condom in the last 72 hours (3 days), who you know has HIV or think may have HIV, please do not use the online booking system but call 0300 300 2016 to speak to a clinician, Monday to Thursday from 8:30am to 5:00pm or Friday from 8:30am to 4:00pm.
There is a treatment called PEP (Post Exposure Prophylaxis) that may reduce your chances of getting HIV if started within 3 days (72 hours) of being exposed.
Further information about PEP can be found on the NHS Choices website.