Online Booking System
Welcome to the new Solent NHS online booking system.
We are currently experiencing technical problems with on-line booking. We are working on fixing the problem so advise that you try again later today. Thank you for your patience.
Some services offer same day appointments (SDA) and some offer appointments 48 hours in advance or both.
Same day appointments are bookable from 8:00am, and all available appointment slots will be shown during the booking process.
For information about clinic times please use the clinic finder.
We offer online booking of routine appointments at the following clinics:
- Aldershot Centre for Health (SDA)
- Andover Health Centre
- Bitterne Health Centre, Southampton
- Bordon, Chase Community Hospital
- Crown Heights, Basingstoke
- Eastleigh Health Centre
- Fareham Health Centre (SDA)
- Gosport War Memorial Hospital (SDA)
- Hythe, Waterside Health Centre, Southampton
- Royal South Hants Hospital, Southampton (SDA)
- St Marys Community Hospital, Portsmouth
- Winchester, St Clements Surgery
If you require an appointment at any other clinic or are experiencing any difficulty in booking online, please call 0300 300 2016, open 7 days a week 8:00am to 8:00pm.
If you have had sex with someone without a condom in the last 72 hours (3 days), who you know has HIV or think may have HIV, please do not use the online booking system but call 0300 300 2016 to speak to a clinician, Monday to Thursday from 8:30am to 5:00pm or Friday from 8:30am to 4:00pm.
There is a treatment called PEP (Post Exposure Prophylaxis) that may reduce your chances of getting HIV if started within 3 days (72 hours) of being exposed.
Further information about PEP can be found on the NHS Choices website.