In this section
Let’s Talk About Relationships and Sex Education (RSE) Delivery and Resources Training
The Solent NHS Trust Sexual Health Service commissioned RSE programme.
For All those People:
- Who are already running RSE sessions.
- Starting RSE delivery within Secondary Education or other settings.
- Are working 1 to 1, or in small groups with Young People.
- Or have completed the RSE 1 and 2 Training
- Explore the activities that are used to deliver Let’s Talk RSE (which will all be available to participants, post course)
- Recognise the value of the LT RSE Programme as a framework for targeted RSE
- Identify the process to successfully run a LT RSE programme.
- To explore and better understand how to facilitate the LT RSE course
- To discuss and share ideas for delivering effective RSE
- Understand the importance of assessment and evaluation
- Monday 25th March 2024 9.30 - 16.00 (Poster) @ Castle Avenue, Meeting and Training Venue, Winchester, SO23 8UG