From 1st December 2019 - please note we have a new referral process
If you need clinical advice about a patient you are providing care for, please email SNHS.SexualHealthAdvice@nhs.net and one of the team will contact you within 2 working days.
To refer a patient to Sexual Health for care:
1. Use the new referral form here to refer to the following services:
- Sexual Health Promotion (1:1 Support)
- Psychosexual Counselling team
- Outreach Nurse
- Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) (non urgent only)
- Complex Sexual & Reproductive Health
- HIV Referrals (non urgent only)
2. Complete all relevant sections and email to Snhs.firstname.lastname@example.org
Referrals to any other sexual health email account or postal referrals may not be actioned in a timely manner. We will be removing use of some existing nhs.net accounts in due course. Please check this page for updates.
- Vasectomy referrals will continue via eReferrals (choose and book).
- Urgent HIV referrals please click here
If you are looking for information about access for patients to our ROSE, SHIELD, TULIP or Clinic XTRA please visit our Specialised Clinics page.