Important Please Note
- Pre-bookable & same day appointments available online or by phoning 0300 300 2016 between 8am-8pm
- Tuesdays- any age walk in (sit & wait) 9am-11am (No coil fittings or implant removals in this clinic)
- Tuesdays- Young Persons walk in (under 19s) 3-6pm (sit & wait)
- All appointments subject to availability
The main Sexual Health clinic for the Isle of Wight, located at St Mary's Hospital, Newport, Isle of Wight
How to find us
- If attending Sexual Health at St Mary's Hospital, Isle of Wight please use the North Entrance for more direct access and to minimise time within the hospital. The North Entrance is well signposted and the entrance is situated by the Children's Ward.
- Once in the North Entrance, please take the corridor immediately to your right and then take the first corridor to the left.
- Walk along the corridor, you will pass the stores department and then the staff changing rooms. The Sexual Health department is well signposted