In this section
Community Pharmacy Emergency Contraception Service Annual Refresher
Following a mystery shopper exercise at the end of 2021, we would like to invite you to attend an EC refresher webinar which will focus on some of the key themes.
This EC and sexual health refresher will be beneficial for all pharmacists and technicians that provide the free EC service or sell EC and can be used towards a CPD requirement. The webinar will signpost to information, service specifications and PGDs for the EC service across Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Portsmouth and
Southampton. Information will be provided on EC effectiveness, signposting for coils and STI screening, drug interactions and contraceptive bridging methods, signposting for LARC and provision of free condoms.
We would also welcome your feedback on appropriate promotional material and the use of QR codes to signpost for further information and advice.
Thursday 21st September 2023
19:30 - 20:30
Zoom/Teams Policy for participants for all Webinars
- Make sure that you are set up in an appropriate work space for the webinar.
- Be aware of what is in the background of your frame. You may want to remove any personal or identifiable items, such as family photos etc.
- Wear appropriate clothing for the activity.
- Make sure everyone in your household is aware that you are on a live video workshop.
- Make sure that you are logged in using just your first name and initial only.
- You will receive a meeting id and password via email, do not share this in any way.
- Do not record or screen shot anything during the workshop.
- If anything occurs to make you feel uncomfortable or upset, contact your hosts through the chat function.
- Anyone who is violating our zoom policy will be removed without notice
- All Zoom sessions are recorded for training purposes. We will not share this data with any other party or other participants.
All webinar sessions are delivered via Zoom. Please ensure you are able to receive emails from Eventbrite and solent.nhs.uk for pre-event details and joining instructions. This may include checking your organisations email security settings and junk/spam folders. Two emails with joining links will be sent out: two days before, and the morning of the event. Please check at these times to ensure you have received the email and contact us ahead of the event start time if you have not received your joining link.
This webinar is hosted by the Sexual Health Promotion Team.