Order a test online
We offer two testing kits which you can order.
Please review both options before making your choice, these kits are available to people living in Hampshire, Southampton City or Portsmouth City (Excluding the Isle of Wight).
An STI Testing Kit will test you for HIV, Syphilis, Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea. Hepatitis B and C tests are also available for men who have sex with men.
- You must be 18 or over to order this kit.
- You will be asked a few short questions online before you can order your kit.
- Your testing kit will be sent to you within 5 days of ordering.
- You must have a valid mobile telephone number as your results will be sent to you via text within 5 working days of us receiving your samples.
A Chlamydia testing kit will test you for Chlamydia only.
- You must be aged 15-24 to order this kit.
- If you are under 16, we will call you for a confidential chat before we post your kit.
Please note: If you are planning to have IVF treatment and require screening tests, do not complete the online tests; you need to attend one of our clinics for testing. This is because you require a variety of tests and a letter (fee required) which can only be provided after proof of identity is produced.
Text Results Survey:
We are undertaking a survey to gain feedback about what we send to patients to inform them of the results of their STI tests. Anyone who returns their test kit will be invited to complete this survey. This means that we will send you an additional text with the survey link, after we have text you with your test results.
Information about your kit:
- Your kit will be sent to the address you have provided in a plain envelope.
- The kit will contain all the information you will need to complete the tests.
- If any of your results are positive you will be contacted to arrange treatment.
- Our online test kits are free and confidential.
- Please view our video for help on taking your blood sample.
- If there is a problem with your kit or you have not received your kit, please ring the service on 0300 300 2016